1. That moment when you’re too busy thinking about the details of your most recent idea to work on the idea that you’ve actually been writing.
2. That moment when you think of a perfect sentence but it doesn’t fit in any of your stories.
3. That moment when you don’t want to work on a specific scene, so you read, play video games, watch television, pace around your room, and hang out with friends.
4. That moment when you realize that to include what you want to include in your story, it’s going to take hours and hours of research.
5. That moment when you think of a great new idea and then realize after a few minutes of pondering that it’s almost identical to one of your old ideas.
6. That moment when you post some of your writing on the internet and only see the typos after you post it.
7. Those moments when you make references to your own stories in daily conversation, even though nobody’s read them yet.
8. That moment when somebody asks to read more of what you write and your face doesn’t have enough room for the smile you want.
9. That moment when you have to think of more setting because your characters decide to head somewhere different from where you originally planned.
10. That moment when you hear about an odd hobby somebody has on television and decide that it’s perfect for one of your characters.
The follower of the day is mynameisnano.